Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Thoughts and pictures and thoughtful pictures.
Lots of Tolkien and Silmarillion going on, mixed in with lame puns, Naruto and lame puns about Naruto. ~ My DeviantArt
~ My FFN
~ My SWG
Feb 28 '13
How to wait for a bus in Finland:
- If the bus stop is empty, proceed to stand by it until your bus arrives.
- If someone you don’t know is already standing there, do not approach, but remain at a safe 4-5m distance until arrival of bus.
- Do not stand under the same cover as someone else!
- If you for some reason need to go to nearer than the recommended 4m, DO NOT MAKE EYECONTACT!
- If you break these rules, others will believe you have foreign origins.